We have the following events scheduled for the up-coming camping season:
- July 1 – Canada Day – fireworks and beach bonfire at dusk (depending on weather and fire rating), visit from the Burks Falls Fire Department
- July 7 – Kids Fun day – crafts, raffle draw for lots of gifts, hotdog lunch and a HUGE surprise
- July 21 – Christmas in July – begins with a family Magic Show and crafts, visit with Santa, trailer decorating, parade, pot-luck dinner for all
- August 4 – fireworks and beach bonfire at dusk (depending on weather and fire rating)
- August 5 – Wildlife presentation
- September 1 – Horseshoe tournament and customer appreciation bbq – all welcome – rain date for fireworks if needed
- September 2 – Washer tournament and pot-luck dinner
We would like to extend a huge “welcome” to our park family to all of our new customers this season!! We hope you enjoy many years with us!!
Please remember that there is no disposal of cardboard at our garbage/recycle facility. You may burn it in your fire pit if cut up small or take it home at the end of your current stay.
Please remember that wipes, such as Lysol cleaning wipes, baby wipes, personal hygiene wipes, etc., are not to be put in your trailer toilets.
Get your Operators License early – go to www.boatsmartexam.com and click “Exam Locations” for a location near you or take the time to complete the exam on-line.
Avoid the disappointment of not being able to rent a boat!! Remember — no license, no boating!!
The current fire rating for the Township of Armour is “MODERATE” – which means campfires are permitted after 6:00 p.m. – please always attend your fire — if you leave, put the fire out!!
** NOTE ** Please remember that Township of Armour By-laws state “no daytime burning from April through October every year!! This means you may not have a campfire for any reason until after 6:00 p.m. when the fire rating permits