We have the following events scheduled for the up-coming camping season:
- Canada Day – fireworks and beach bonfire – dusk on Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Kids Fun Day – Saturday, July 6, 2019 – includes a visit from Soper Creek Wildlife Rescue
- Christmas in July – Saturday, July 20, 2019 – includes a family magic show
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy birds of prey show – Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Trick or Treat in the Heat – Saturday, August 17, 2019
- Annual Horseshoe Tournament – Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Annual Customer Appreciation BBQ – Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Washer Toss Tournament – Sunday, September 1, 2019
- Golf Tournament – date is to be determined
We would like to extend a huge “welcome” to our park family to all of our new customers for our 2019 season!! We hope you enjoy many years with us!!
Please remember that there is no disposal of cardboard at our garbage/recycle facility. You may burn it in your fire pit if cut up small or take it home at the end of your current stay.
Please remember that wipes, such as Lysol cleaning wipes, baby wipes, personal hygiene wipes, etc., are not to be put in your trailer toilets.
Get your Operators License early – go to www.boatsmartexam.com and click “Exam Locations” for a location near you or take the time to complete the exam on-line.
Avoid the disappointment of not being able to rent a boat!! Remember — no license, no boating!!
The current fire rating for the Township of Armour is “MODERATE” – which means campfires are permitted after 6:00 p.m. – please always attend your fire — if you leave, put the fire out!!
** NOTE ** Please remember that Township of Armour By-laws state “no daytime burning from April through October every year!! This means you may not have a campfire for any reason until after 6:00 p.m. when the fire rating permits
Due to the serious infestation of invasive bugs, Duins Pineridge Resort does not allow customers to bring in their own firewood, regardless of where you live. For your convenience, firewood can be purchased through the Office.
Thank you for your co-operation in helping us protect the environment!!